The courses are open to all members and activists and are at no cost to the Branch in addition UNISON staff and Branch Staff are free to apply also but priority will be given to members.
- Your Skills, Your Future – 1 day Course 14 West Campbell Street, Glasgow - 3rd March 9.30am to 4pm
- Making the Most of the Internet – 1 day course- Douglas House, Belford Road, Edinburgh – 10th March 9.30am to 4pm
Your Skills, Your Future – 1 day Course 14 West Campbell Street , Glasgow - 3rd March 9.30am to 4pm
Are you feeling stuck in your current job?
Come along and explore what skills you have, how to make the most of them and how to develop new skills. Whether you want to learn for work or in your personal life, this workshop is
- To identify your existing, transferable and potential skills.
- To feel more confident about your skills and abilities.
- How to improve your confidence
- To give advice on Interview Techniques
- Help you to set goals for the future
- To give Hints & Tips on developing your CV
- To signpost you to appropriate Learning & Development Opportunities
Making the Most of the Internet – 1 day course- Douglas House, Belford Road, Edinburgh – 10th March 9.30am to 4pm
Do you have some experience of using a computer but would like some tips to make the most of the internet?
Come along to this course to build your confidence.
Sessions will cover ;
· searching the internet,
· using favourites
· email and attachments.
· tips for staying safe online
· computer spring cleaning
· using the internet to save money.
· How to save documents & photos
· Using Social Media